April 5, 2017
Onondaga Friends Association Quarterly Meeting
Participants: Rex, Lori, Kelly, Theresa, Charla, Michael
Meeting open at 6:45
Previous meeting minutes are read and approved as read.
Pay Pal $2179.82
Budget meeting annual operating budget spread sheet
$16,470 total amended budget has been read and approved.
Amendment budget will be forwarded to all member
Kelly moved and Lori seconded – approved
- Cartridges for printer need to be replaced.
It was suggested to purchase off internet within two month.
Lori first moved to purchase a round of colored ink
Theresa seconded – approved
- Rex moved to delay billing OCSP on advertising Cuba Free Press
Seconded Kelly- approved
- $100 stipend used for web site work for Lori to use and will stay with Lori
- IPad will be used by event manager in the future stored at the cave.
- Responsibilities outside of President Position (since 2011)-Lori Moore review
- Titles for Lori: Executive Director over seen by the board
No quorum. Move to next meeting
- Review and update bylaws of OFA and the positions of the officer’s job descriptions.
- Annual Report moving to next meeting
- WiFi needs to be researched for useable project
- Membership push is needed
o Membership card brought to other events or tours for discounts using coupons
o Being more present at outside events: Leasburg Car Show May 20th … raffle of events at cave
o Bat head picture booth
o Blow up cave per Michael, cave maze,
o Waynesville Cruse in
o Fair St Louis booth July 4th
o Earth Day in Rolla April 20th
- Table pull up banner for trade events can be purchase for under $200 as a goal
- Table cloth for events that were purchase is in transient for delivery.
- Advertising bill board placed in Eureka area before the competitions advertising.
- Charla suggested building a board at her property for Cave advertising.
- Barn wraps
- Advertise at Indian Hills Lake for events
Additional tasks to be completed
- Volunteers MS&T potential new volunteers
- Need to get templates from Lisa
- Need to perform a committee for flyers.
- Business cards for everyone print universal cards for board members. Rex moved Kelly seconds- approved
- Data membership list
- Blog, FB, outreach social media
Charla has connections w/ Crawford tourism group (Kim Rhodemeyer) for: Relive the tour from 1904
- Blue Heron Trail project: Building repairs, Bridge, Overlook, benches
- Need estimates for these projects
- ‘Coming soon donate now’ sign: visit web page need to have buzz for nature trail
- Hot summer night Aug 5th
o Music Violet and the Undercurrents, Mark Holland (plan B)
o Woman in the Round
o Wind and Fire
o Bella A Donna -Springfield
o Flee Bitten Dogs
o Vendor organized
o Village staying the same?
o Family group site in primitive camping area. It was discussed this could be for all overflow for camping.
o Conference call to Rob for Rack Cards
o Advertise at Indian Hills Lake for events
Next meeting July 5th at 6:30 at Lori’s
Adjourn at 9:37pm